Apple Cider Vinegar Natural Remedy


Some time ago I came across some information online about what a great natural remedy apple cider vinegar is. It's been used for hundreds of years. I believe that if something won't do any harm, and it potentially could affect our health in a positive way I'm willing to try it. It's important to get an organic brand.

The one thing I can tell you is it was one of the worst things I had ever tasted! I diluted it with water but apparently not nearly enough.

Proponents of apple cider vinegar say it is great for allergies, for balancing the ph in the body, it helps with diabetes and so much more. I honestly don't know how much we should believe, but as far as I know it has no side effects. It's getting past the bad taste that is the challenge. It certainly needs to be diluted with LOTS of water or other liquid.

If you do want to learn more here is a detailed web site about it:

Apple cider vinegar health benefits.

Until next time,

Joanne

250-588-5514

No comments:

Post a Comment